HOME

Newbie Guide

1. If you play on website, please ensure you download scatter wallet
2. If you play using android phone, please ensure you download tokenpocket wallet or meetone wallet
3. If you play using Iphone, please ensure you download tokenpocket wallet


wechat
After successful login, please get your first hero for free on upper left corner
wechat
You can go to different area by clicking the green arrow on the floor
wechat
Then click the map on upper right corner
wechat
As you can see on the map, level 1 monster located on map -3,3, so close the map and click green arrow and walk until you reach map -3,3
wechat
Once you see the monster, click the monster and confirm attack
wechat
Wait for at least 2 minutes before clicking rebirth, once rebirth you will get 1 material
wechat
You can see the material you get on left panel Mat

Once you get the material, you can use it to craft weapon or sell it on the market for other player and earn EOS, you can also trash it to earn magic sand

Weapon can be carried by your hero, first hero use axe, second hero use bow, third hero use staff

Same kind of weapon can be merge together and level up(each level up increase stat by 50%)

You can buy pet and send them out to expedition to gain material and magic sand

Keep killing monster and rebirth to gain more material and craft more weapon to make your hero stronger so you can kill higher level monster to get even better loot


wechat
4 type of monster
level 1 monster: 8000 hp 1 damage, killing 1 give you 1% chance of yellow mat, 99% chance of gray mat
level 2 monster: 80k hp 2 damage, killing 1 give you 1% chance of green mat, 5% chance of yellow mat, 99% chance of gray mat
level 3 monster: 800k hp 4 damage, killing 1 give you 1% chance of purple mat, 5% chance of green mat, 25% chance of yellow mat, 99% chance of gray mat
level 4 monster: 8 million hp 8 damage, killing 1 give you 1% chance of red mat, 5% chance of purple mat, 25% chance of green mat, 99% chance of yellow mat


wechat
From time to time, there will be a boss dragon event where everyone can kill the boss together at map 0,8
wechat
After the boss being killed, 20 top winner will be rewarded with amazing loot and magic sand, so be sure to join the telegram or wechat group for announcement so you do not miss out